• Client Interview, Questionnaire and Information Gathering
• Inventory / Photo-Documentation of Existing Furnishings
• Field Measure / Photo-Documentation of Existing Space
• Preparation of Budgets for Products and Labor
• Preliminary & Final Execution of Floor Plans, Lighting Plans, Elevations, and Perspective Sketches, Sample Boards of Textiles, Surfaces, Paint, Colors, Etc.
• Resourcing and Selection of:
» Wall, Floor & Window Treatments / Coverings
» Lighting Products
» Surface Materials & Colorings
» Furniture Styling & Upholstery Selections
» Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry, Appliances, Fixturing, Hardware, Etc.
» Occasional Furniture, Lamps, Accessories, Artwork, and Plant Greenery
(The above selection can be done for you OR with you)
• Finalize Specifications and Place Orders
• Communication & Co-ordination Between Client, Architect, Contractor, & Trades People
• Built-Ins, Cabinetry Work, Custom Closetry, Etc. to be Designed in Collaboration with Carpenters, Architects, Contractors, or Trades, Etc.
• Job Site Observation
• Job Site "Sitting" for Deliveries, Installations, Etc.